Social Media Marketing Workshop 101
Restaurants – Taverns – Pubs
Bars – Breweries – Wineries
- Do you have a website that really does nothing to bring in business?
- Have you been told you should be doing Facebook, Foresquare, Twitter and Google but have no idea where to start?
- When someone asks about your blog do you just want them to shut-up and buy a beer?
When was the last time you saw someone texting on their smartphone in your establishment?
There are over 46 million Habitual Social Networkers in America who are:
- Young and active
- More likely than the average population to eat out
- Use Smart Phones
- Use Location-based social media
- Twice as likely to be plugged into and "like" brands
- Influenced by Facebook in buying decision
- Influenced by mobile promotions*
In Social Media Marketing Workshop 101 for restaurants, taverns, pubs, bars, breweries and wineries you will learn:
As a special BONUS you will also get a CD-Rom full of marketing tools and resources.
- Why Social Media is a key part of your Marketing Plan
- How to claim and use your Google Places and Yelp
- How to set up a Facebook page for your business
- How blogging helps people find your business
- How to get your website to work as a customer magnet
- How to get your fans to promote your business with Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare amd Gowalla
- How to set up Foursquare, Gowalla and Facebook Places
- What you need to know about Groupon and Living Social
- How to optimize your website to get more Facebook and Twitter Followers
- How to use social media for special promotions and deals
This special 2 ½ hour workshop will be taught at the:
Seattle Bartending College
309 S Cloverdale St, Unit A-4
Seattle WA 98108
July 24, 2011, Sunday evening from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
Lite snacks provided.