The inbound marketing methodology is based on getting found by your potential customers, converting visitors to leads and leads to customers, and analyzing your tactics, methods and results.
- Create content that answers questions and solves problems for your potential customer. By creating content such as blogs, e-books, white papers, webinars, and videos you are providing valuable content that attracts prospects to your website.
- Optimize your content and website with keywords, inbound links, and highly rated content that enables potential visitors to find your content through internet searches.
- Promote your content by leveraging the power of social media.
- Capture leads with landing pages and contact forms customized around content and outreach campaigns.
- Track visitor engagement with customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Nurture leads through email and content designed to move prospects down the sales funnel and convert them to customers.
- Measure reach through website analytics, search engine optimization (SEO) ranking, and social media engagement.
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, content and engagement.
- Adjust techniques, content and strategy to make better content, that attracts more visitors and converts them to customers.
Inbound marketing is an approach to your online marketing and your website presence. It can be achieved using a variety of online tools or by a comprehensive content management system such as HubSpot. Each business is different. Let's talk about what you need to succeed.